- Hops Hardware
Stage Rigging Hardware
- Cable Railing Hardware
- Boat Lift & Dock Hardware
Garage Door Hardware
- Garage Door Hinges
- Garage Door Rollers
- Garage Door Operator Brackets
- Garage Door Lubricants
- Garage Door Threshold
- Garage Door Lift Handles
- Garage Door Chain Hoists
- Garage Door Extension Cables
- Garage Door Locks
- Garage Door Rodent Control
- Garage Door Sheaves & Forks
- Garage Door Torsion Cables
- Extension Cords
- Garage Door Top & Bottom Brackets
- Garage Door Weatherseal
- Garage Door Cones & Drums
- Guying & Anchoring
- Steel Cable, Wire Rope, Guystrand
- Cable & Rope Fittings
- Grade 30 Zinc Plated Proof Coil Chain
- Grade 30 Hot Galv Proof Coil Chain
- Grade 43 High Test Steel Chain
- Grade 70 Transport Steel Chain
- Grade 80 Alloy Steel Chain
- Stainless Steel Chain Type 316
- Straight Link Zinc Plated Steel Chain
- Double Loop Chain
- Sash Chain
- Single Jack Chain
- Load Binders
- Binder Chains
- Connecting Hardware
- Hooks & Snaps
- Steel & Polyester Slings
- Lubricants & Cleaners
- Blocks & Pulleys
Shop by Category
- Contact us
- My account
LiftAll Tufflex II Flat Eye Slings
Tuff-Edge® II Web Slings extend sling life and lower overall costs. Resistance to the two properties that can rapidly degrade webbing, abrasion and edge cutting, is greatly improved with the use of Tuff-Edge® II webbing.
Using Federal Test Method 191A, Tuff-Edge® II webbing was tested against standard yellow polyester webbing. After being subjected to the same number of hex bar abrasion cycles the Tuff-Edge® II webbing , with it's special silver treatment, achieved average break strengths that were twice that of standard yellow webbing! In a test developed specifically to measure edge cutting properties, the cut depth on the Tuff-Edge® II webbing with special polymer edge yarns cut less than half the depth of the standard yellow polyester without the special edge yarns.
Although you should always pad and protect synthetic slings from load edges, normal wear and tear should be greatly reduced when using Tuff-Edge® II, giving you greater sling life and reduced sling costs.
Flat eyes for rigging under the load.
- Red core warning yarns aid inspection process.
- Tuff-Tag provides required OSHA information for the life of the sling, not just the life of the tag.
- Serial numbered identification for traceability.
- Easy identification - silver body, blue edges, blue center stripe.